tvout on r300

Jacek Poplawski jacekpoplawski at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:08:59 PDT 2007

I tried to connect my Radeon 9800 Pro to the tv.
It is working perfectly in text mode.
However, when I change video mode (with framebuffer or xorg) - tv loses
synchronization.

Is it possible to set mode in xorg.conf which will be more tv friendly?
I tried to set low resolution modes, but it didn't help.
It was always mess on the tv screen.
Do you know which mode should be set?

What exactly need to be done to make tv-out fully functional with radeons in
xorg?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies