Question.

Sacred sacredfootballlb at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:52:12 PDT 2007

I couldn't find the solution to my question in the FAW because I don't quite
know what I'm loking for. I'm trying to run a live CD of Ubuntu so I can
recover some lost files on one of my hard drives. When Ubuntu is starting
up, it says it cannot start the X server and asks if I want to review the
problem. I look at it and then it says the GDM could not be started and
tells me to run Ubuntu again once its resolved. Any possible help would be
great bcause the files I need are important.

Thanks,

- Devin Stevens -