[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel-2.1.99

Vedran Rodic vrodic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:31:14 PST 2007

I've tried running Xorg GIT (using jhbuild, everything is up to date)
on my 945GM (Thinkpad X60s), and I had random hard lockup problems,
and I've seen noticable slowdowns when using gmail in firefox. So I
guess EXA vs XAA performance regressions are really making inpact on
real world apps.

I haven't done any extensive testing.

Vedran