[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel-2.1.99

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de
Tue Nov 13 02:23:56 PST 2007

Hi,

I tried the git version ab2055ebb20aa6de121fa377e488ce91913035ae of
intel_drv.so with an Xorg server version 1.4. The computer is a Mac
mini Core Duo with i945 graphics. A 1680x1050 TFT is connected via
DVI-D.

Every few seconds, the whole screen jittered for some tenth of a
second. After a few minutes of normal work, the whole picture suddenly
became black. Restarting the Xorg server or rebooting via kexec didn't
help. I had to do a hard reboot to get a working Xserver again.

Both of the above bugs already happened with a git version from a few
months ago. I can't tell what exact version that was, but the date
could be the 12th of September.

Regards,
Tino