[ANNOUNCE] xf86-input-evdev 1.2.0

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Nov 14 15:56:27 PST 2007

This release is required for server 1.4.0 and later.  Sorry it wasn't
out earlier: I just assumed it was released.

Brice Goglin (1):
      Multiple typos in evdev.man

Daniel Stone (2):
      Key: Force maximum keycode to be 255

James Cloos (1):
      Add *~ to .gitignore to skip patch/emacs droppings

Kristian Høgsberg (2):
      Merge copyright notices.
      Fix header file #ifdef guard.

Peter Hutterer (6):
      Key: Remove duplicate of keycode 0x6f, remove index 0xf8 to get a
      ActivateDevice() before EnableDevice() in EvdevNew.
      Add some documentation to evdev.c and evdev_brain.c.
      Remove direct call to DEVICE_INIT, ActivateDevice() takes care of that.
      Remove driver from list if no device is associated any more.
      Disable and remove the device when a read error occurs.

Peter Samuelson (2):
      evdev.man minor fixes
      Fix one additional typo in evdev.man (axis named BRAKE, not BREAK).

Philip Langdale (1):
      Stop caching the screen size for scaling.

Tiago Vignatti (3):
      Fix pointer crossing screen bug. Possibly the others input drivers must update
      Remove inotify things.
      Clean up a little bit the code.

Zephaniah E. Hull (15):
      Updated configure to 1.2.0, no changes yet.
      Remove all of evdev_brain.c and all callers.
      Remove the evil xf86ActivateDevice declaration, don't need it anymore.
      Handle driver removal cleanly, we now xfree everything we Xcalloc.
      Kill some more unused bits.
      Try harder to make unplugging work.
      Alright, this is a really big commit that breaks stuff.
      Update the copyright notices for me to include 2007.
      Fix REL mode.
      Wheel mice work again!
      Move MapButtons_t closer to where it's used.
      Handle default remapping around existing button targets better.
      evdev.c:
      Move the mode option handling to the Init stage.
      Update version using PACKAGE_VERSION_*.
      Pad out button_names so we can loop over things more sanely.
      No more call to xf86OSRingBell in any cases,
      Handle swapping of right and middle buttons better in some odder cases.
      Fix a bug where we potentially wrote garbage events when LEDs change.
      For reasons related to handling pathological remapping cases, and

git tag: xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/driver/xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.bz2
MD5: 0c7c41d3f1637bb559e80c2ad708f05d  xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.bz2
SHA1: c1ff9c377978158790b5522735743b09090ad8f5  xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.bz2

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/driver/xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.gz
MD5: 4909d2d153d00f2367c429416f1f3681  xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.gz
SHA1: 4d162f5c769a2fc924cc62551cf8542a192f6c8e  xf86-input-evdev-1.2.0.tar.gz

Cheers,
Daniel