[radeonhd] radeon-hd unknown card: 0x94C8:0x106B:0x0084

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Tue Nov 20 00:57:44 PST 2007

On Monday 19 November 2007 21:24:49 Matthias Hopf wrote:
> On Nov 18, 07 09:41:05 +0100, René Rebe wrote:
> > Full log:
> >   http://people.exactcode.de/~susan/Xorg.0.log
>
> Just noted: please always build from the git sources, your log file
> indicates that it has been built from sources outside a git directory,
> and then we don't know the state of your sources.

The package was build by T2, which exports version controlled
CVS, SVN, GIT, etc. repositories to save disk and mirror space:

  http://www.t2-project.org/packages/xf86-video-radeonhd.html

However, we could manually inject a git changeset hash or version,
as you prefer.

Yours,

  Geschäftsführer: Susanne Klaus, René Rebe
  Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 105 123 B
  USt-IdNr.: DE251602478