Xlib: maximum number of clients reached

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Sun Nov 25 19:42:00 PST 2007

Geoff:

1024 clients is a feature of Xsun which has not been ported to Xorg,
much less pushed upstream.
Since Xsun is not open source, I can't simply throw the code over the
wall, but I can put the port to Xorg
on the project list for our group.

Stuart Kreitman