XACE-SELINUX branch ready for merge

Eamon Walsh ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov
Thu Nov 29 14:44:30 PST 2007

The XACE-SELINUX branch contains a rework of the devPrivates system used
to store private data, a new version of the XACE (X Access Control
Extension) security hook framework, a protocol name registry, a reworked
XC-SECURITY extension (disabled by default), and an under-development
SELinux extension (also disabled by default).

I've been running GNOME on it without any issues, all the major drivers
compile against it and I've tested with vesa and intel (and continue to
rebuild and test).  I've put up the complete patchset with some basic
annotations at
http://people.freedesktop.org/~ewalsh/xace_selinux_merge_patch/

The total damage from the patch is 398 files changed, 7785
insertions(+), 7604 deletions(-).  I think it's about ready to land on
master; I have been working on the branch for 18 months and will
continue working in master.

Comments?

--
Eamon Walsh <ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov>