composite support and render improvements for DMX

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Thu Oct 4 15:12:17 PDT 2007

Here's the initial patches for the DMX server work I've doing lately.
These patches add support for composite extension and render extensions
source picture types (e.g. linear gradients).

I'd like to improve the source picture support later at some point but
the current patch should work fine and it's the best we can do without
significant changes to the DIX.

-David