Support question

Henry unbongo henryunbongo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 22:34:17 PDT 2007

Hi All,
I am not sure if this is the right place to be posting this (if not please point me in the right direction). I want to know how well the i810 driver that comes with xorg 7.1.1 supports the Intel® 945GM chipset. I am trying to get dual head working with two lcd panels hooked up to this board:

http://emea.kontron.com/index.php?id=226&cat=61&productid=1336

via this extension pcie board:

http://emea.kontron.com/index.php?id=226&cat=188&productid=1831

anyone tried to do anything like this with a pcie board? Again, sorry if this is not the place to ask this question. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

-H

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html