Intel driver + xorg question

Henry unbongo henryunbongo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 16:42:37 PDT 2007

Hi All,
I'm running X.Org X Server 1.4.0, xorg-server 2:1.4-3 and i am trying to get the latest version of the intel driver to work with x (used git to checkout latest version). Should I be able to make install and then boot into x with this ? At present it builds but when I reboot x does not start and I get an error:

i830_set_tiling(): 0: offset 0x0100000) is not size 12800k aligned

Anyone have any idea whats wrong? Thanks.

-H