My new error

Garrett Marone garrett.marone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:40:40 PDT 2007

You may be seeing this problem and I might not of because I upgraded my
version of Xorg server to the full 7.2 release before I tried to get the
intel drivers working.  In order to do that you can use

http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/software.opensuse.org/xorg72/openSUSE_10.2/  to get
the newest xorg-x11 packages installed.

The error you're seeing below is due to xorg macros, which you can update
from git as well I think,
maybe from

git-clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/util/macros

I cant tell you which to try at the moment, maybe the macros first, and if
that doesnt help ( you will have to re-run the xf86-video-intel
autogen.shscript after installing the macros ), maybe the Xorg
upgrade; or you can
check the config.h file and see if those are being defined properly.  You
may also wish to update your xf86-video-intel drivers from git as well.  Im
sorry I dont have an absolute answer for you.  I tinkered around with it
until I got it all to work (lot of google searching)

Good luck.

-Garrett Marone