PCI Config on Intel 855 chip after resume

Zhenyu Wang zhenyu.z.wang at intel.com
Wed Oct 17 17:56:57 PDT 2007

On 2007.10.18 07:42:03 +0000, Dave Airlie wrote:

> > I note its not the main video card PCI address, the one with disabled
> > mem is 00:02.1. Does this make any difference?
> >

> Shouldn't matter, that is just a dummy PCI place holder for Windows.

I think it might matter, but don't know how.
James noted this before,
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-June/025346.html
"I'll update my previous scripts: they were only saving one function of
the PCI state of the i915 instead of both functions."

maybe Jesse could find out more on those restore issues.