Additional features for extra trackball buttons

Charles A. Landemaine landemaine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:56:10 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have a Kensington Turbo Mouse Pro trackball, with a marble in the
middle and 4 big buttons around it (the trackball, not me). The
trackball is working great, but I use only two buttons (click and
right-click). I've done some research* and I found close to no
material to achieve what I have in mind.

What I'd like to do is use the two other buttons this way:
 - Button #8 -> Double-click when clicked once
 - Button #9 -> Close active application window when clicked once

Do you know how I could do it?
Thanks,

--
Charles A. Landemaine.