[spam] 945GM and multiscreen

Dmitry Babrovich Dmitry.Babrovich at densitrongaming.com
Thu Sep 20 02:58:03 PDT 2007

Dear Frederic

If you are using intel driver then you need to follow this manual http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/dualhead.html. In order to disable LVDS so it does not get a pipe assigned to it, you would need to specify Option "monitor-LVDS" "LVDSMon" in device section and create monitor section  with LVDSMon identifier. Within the section you need to specify option "Ïgnore" set to "true". You might also need to set option "Enable" to "false" if the first option does not work.

Dmitry
[Dmitry Babrovich]