USB mouse is jumpy

Manuel Ravasio manuelravasio at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 23:04:21 PDT 2007

Yep!

I had the very same problem years ago, while trying to run both the (PS2) laptop touchpad and an external USB mouse.
I used to run xorgconfig (xf86config) choosing PS2 as mouse protocol, then manually adding the second mouse as IMPS/2.

Since I've started to run xorgconfig choosing "auto" as mouse protocol, everything went fine.

HTH,
Manuel

--
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear