drm from git: test for LINUX_VERSION_CODE falsely succeeds (I think)

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Mon Apr 7 07:37:02 PDT 2008

		Hello.

Trying to build the current git versions of the xorg packages, I
stumbled over commit
c3888b97f60fbbc0b1382e5a16689eecaa2f79a5

which should check for the kernel version used, shouldn't it?

On the buildmachine where the parts should get buiilt, linux 2.6.23.17
is running, yet the test succeeds which makes the compile bomb because
of the absence of the

clflush()

function...

		greets,
		  drifter
--
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking