Intel 945GM Display wont come out of suspend.

Mike Russell mikerussellnz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:24:55 PDT 2008

Hi

I am using kernel 2.6.24.  The machine is a Sony Vaio VGN-TZ17GN.  I have
looked in the hal-info files and the closest I can find is the VGN-TZ21XN_B
and VGN-TZ11, both of which are under the no quirks section.  I have also
run the quirk-checker.sh and it returns no quirks.  I have tried some of the
reccomended quirks like --quirk-s3-mode and --quirk-s3-bios but they don't
make any difference.  Is there any debugging output I can get?

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Tino Keitel
<tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de<tino.keitel%2Bxorg at tikei.de>>