XDC2008 presentations

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Apr 15 10:17:28 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:53:30PM +0300, Daniel Stone wrote:
> It's only five days to go to XDC, yet our schedule is looking quite
> embarassingly bare.  If you've got something cool to tell us about; if
> you understand a part of X no-one else does; or if you think you can
> just hold our attention for 45 minutes, please sign up at:
> http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2008/Program
>
> We'd be eternally grateful.

Hi,
I've posted the first draft of the actual schedule at the same place,
which is:
http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2008/Program

The days are sorted into rough tracks.  Anything listed as 'general
wittering and chatter' is just that, and up for being shanghaied into a
BoF: we'll see on the day.

Cheers,
Daniel