vmmouse and GPM (console mouse)

Peter Hanzel hanzelpeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:38:14 PDT 2008

Hello.

First of all the patch is not complete. It assumes your screen resulution is
800x600 (framebuffer console).
And you must start gpm with mouse type = vmmouse.

But also I have developed test.c application to read mouse pos using
VMMouseClient_GetInput and it behaves the same.
You can leave vmware window but not enter. VMMouseClient_GetInput returns 0
as numPackets.

see attachments.