build GLcore from mesa
fufutos610 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:55:40 PDT 2008
I put the relevant patches in:
These are the remaining patches from:
They are partially based on the work of Kristian Hoegsberg.
The biggest caveat is that it requires -ldl in dix and -Wl,--export-dynamic
in ddx (only when GLX is enabled). Please check the patches and object if
there is a problem with your favourite ddx, distro or os environment.
I tested with a few mesa demos against xorg and xephyr. Most of them run ok
but I noticed a couple of problems. These also happen with git HEAD here, so
I guess glcore needs some attention.
- texobj loses textures
- gloss causes server to segfault at __glXDeassociateContext
- I did some cleanups in glx (also in ~gsap7/glcore)
- glcore.h should be dropped from glproto, right ?
- I see that __GLcontextModes is used in:
- core mesa (typedefed as GLvisual)
- dri (subclassed as __DRIconfig)
- xserver (copied as __GLXconfig)
are these expected to evolve separately ? can we just typedef everywhere ?
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the xorg