Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat Apr 19 13:43:38 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>> Le samedi 19 avril 2008 à 17:11 +0200, Jelle de Jong a écrit :
>>
>>> Is there nobody that can help me to get this device working?
>> If the device is standard HID and recognized as such by the kernel
>> using the evdev driver should work (modulo the fact evdev is not 100%
>> baked yet xorg-side)
>>
>> If the device is not recognized by the kernel you typically need to
>> ask on the linux-input list (assuming you use linux)
>
> or the bluez project

Thank you for the information,

The device is recognised and can connect with the bluez hidd system and
creates a input event that can be read and returns the data when
pressing a key.

However I cant get evdev to work. As showed in the attachments of my
previous mail (please take a peak at them) i tried a basic xorg evdev
setup with the device. But no luck, xorg even crashed hard a few times.

Kind regards,

Jelle