Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:48:16 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Jelle de Jong
<jelledejong at powercraft.nl> wrote:

> Jelle de Jong wrote:
>  >
>  > I did some testing, I have attaced a archive with the evtest xorg.conf
>  > xorg.logs and a part of a trace.
>  >
>  > If somebody can help me get the device working with a non crashing xorg,
>  > this would be great.
>
>  No response so far :-S did I provided the incorrect information? wrong
>  questioning?
>
>  Help is really appreciated, it would be great to get this device working

I can't say this will help too much, but it would be preferable if the
attachment wasn't in a compressed archive. It just makes extra work
for people to see the information. That's part of the reason that
Peter suggested that you open a bug and attach all the logs there. But
if you can manage to attach the files to an email uncompressed without
exceeding the size limit, that would help get people looking at the
problem.

--
Dan