new kind of python dependency in modular build from git, patch for build.sh

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Fri Apr 25 07:44:49 PDT 2008

		Hi.

Building from git, it occured to me that the xorg build stopped,
complaining that xcbgen could not be found...

I patched the build.sh like attached, maybe s.th. like that should be
merged into the util/modular/build.sh upstream?

		greets,
		  jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
		23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion