SwitchCoreKeyboard crash

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Fri Aug 22 01:26:53 PDT 2008

Yep... I think that was it... the translation for our NSTabletPoint
events (pen motion, tilt change, etc) was not being translated
correctly, and a garbage event type was being sent to GetPointerEvents
(which was sometimes KeyPress)

We use GetPointerEvents, GetKeyboardEvents, and GetProximityEvents for
keyboard/mouse/proximity events.

What is GetKeyboardValuatorEvents?  Are the valuators being sent the
same as with pointer?  How does the keyboard send a cursor location,
pressure, or tilt?