Pend X server 1.6 Beta2 until Dec 1

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Dec 1 13:00:28 PST 2008

I've integrated the Xinput changes, but I'm still waiting for the RandR
1.3 panning updates and DRI2 bits. Plus, there was a US holiday over the
weekend that shortened my work schedule a bit.

So, I'll finish up the Beta2 release tomorrow.

For those of you interested in getting bits into the X server for this
release, please edit http://wiki.x.org/wiki/Server16Branch and make sure
your proposed patches or other comments are noted there. Just posting to
this list is not sufficient; I'm starting to lose track of what's been
done and what remains to be done.

keith.packard at intel.com