sdksyms.sh addition break build on sparc

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade pcpa at mandriva.com.br
Tue Dec 9 10:22:26 PST 2008

David Miller wrote:
> From: David Miller <davem at davemloft.net>
> Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 23:42:02 -0800 (PST)
>
>> From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade <pcpa at mandriva.com.br>
>> Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:17:27 -0200 (BRST)
>>
>> >   Thanks. I know about that "special" definition, but my mind did
>> > some trick on me when I wrote the awk code :-) Should be correct
>> > now.
>>
>> Yep, seems to work now, thanks.
>
> BTW, there seems to be some missing Makefile dependency,
> I had to explicitly delete the sdksyms.c file after the
> pull.

  sdksyms.c should be newer then sdksyms.sh and the sdk headers.
Currently it is only removed with make clean. I am not sure if
there is a way to make a list merging sdk_HEADERS variable value
from all Makefile.am's in hw/xfree86/loader/Makefile.am.

  I am still considering to make the sdk headers automatically
include theirs dependencies :-)
(should be somewhat simple, basically include "misc.h" before any
declaration)

Paulo