bounce messages

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 06:05:38 PST 2008

GReetings;

I am subscribed to this list, but everytime I post, I get a bounce message
even though my message is posted in a few minutes.

I see you have a bunch of alias addresses, and my kmail sorter has numerous
entries because of that, but are all the servers running from a synchronized
subscriber list?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)