Problems building git master

pcpa at mandriva.com.br pcpa at mandriva.com.br
Sat Feb 2 16:08:06 PST 2008

  About pciaccess, is there some plan to add/fix some fallback mode to
use the old code/binaries? The code already seens to handle HasDriverFuncs
as flags to xf86AddDriver, but from the drivers that were not converted
to use pciaccess, and compile, all of them have missing symbols from the
old api. So, I believe there is initial code to handle both apis in
the X Server, but not functional.
  I tried converting one of the drivers, the initial code is somewhat
easy, but I believe, without hardware to test it may not be a good idea
to do it.

  Some builds like xgl, xprint and xfake don't compile due to internal
changes, mostly due to input code changes (I may ask some help from
Peter Hutterer about it :-). Is someone already working on it? I think
it has been broking for significant time.

Paulo