public xorg symbols not in the sdk

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Feb 7 02:44:15 PST 2008

pcpa at mandriva.com.br wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   After compiling everything in git master with hidden visibility, and
> applying the patches I posted a few days ago, this is a list of public
> symbols that are not defined in the sdk (usually /usr/include/xorg).

This looks interesting. I have little knowledge about what all this
means but I guess it goes a reasonable way to tidying things up and
being more explicit in what is supported (and prevent access to things
that should be locked away).

Hopefully someone will take up your patch set and this information and
do some nice optimisations :)

Col