intel drv: does ADD2 HDMI work now?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 06:22:41 PST 2008

Trying to set up a mythtv frontend on Fedora 8, with G965 video. The
present Fedora intel driver is 2.1.1. After looking around for a while,
I found:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~anholt/intel-add-list.html

What a great resource. Thanks.

But I also found a June 2007 xorg thread saying that HDMI on ADD2 was
still a work in progress:

http://readlist.com/lists/lists.freedesktop.org/xorg/2/11782.html

Still the case?

BTW, is this the correct list to post on video out issues for intel
965/g35? I know I'll need help setting up this box ( xorg.conf etc).
Most of the mythtv guys use the prop nvidia driver. It looks to me that
965/g35 tho make much better candidates for a video server.

sean