packaging

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Wed Feb 13 00:59:23 PST 2008

Thanks, Alan.  I'll pass that along.  FWIW, I doubt it is a bug in
Solaris' tar given that gnutar is alright with the file passed as an
argument, but not through stdin... it's quite an odd bug.

On a related note, I'm having to repackage these tarballs for Apple.
In case anyone ever notices that the tarballs distributed by Apple
open source differ in size/checksum from x.org's official releases,
this is why.

--Jeremy