X Developers' Conference 2008

Kyle McMartin kyle at freedesktop.org
Fri Feb 15 09:47:17 PST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks to Google for hosting us, we have a venue for the X Developers'
Conference 2008. It will be held from the 16th to the 18th of April
at Google in Mountain View, California.

If you'd like to attend, please add your name to the Attendees[1] list
and subscribe to the xdc2008 mailing list[2]. Attendance is free, but we
do ask that you register in advance. There is a limit of around 70
attendees.

If you'd like to give a presentation, or run a birds-of-a-feather
session please add your proposal to the Ideas section of the Program[3] page.

Further information will be available on the wiki Events[4] page.

For those booking travel, we recommend that you arrive on the evening
of the 15th of April into either SFO or SJC, and depart on the morning
of the 19th of April. More information on the Travel section of the
wiki. Suggested accomodation will be available on the wiki in short
order.

Again, a very warm thanks to Google for hosting us.

regards,
	Kyle

[1]: http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2008/Attendees