DRI2 committed

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Fri Feb 15 11:26:19 PST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:57:32 -0500, "=?UTF-8?Q?Kristian_H=C3=B8gsberg?=" wrote:
>  > Last night I committed the DRI2 work that I've been sitting on for
>  > quite a while now.
>
>  Congratulations!
>

>  >  - only intel hardware, limited testing on i965 and up.  Gotta
>  > reinstall that box...
>
>  Is that "you've only tested i965 and that's been limited so far"? Or
>  "you've tested other intel hardware thoroughly but the i965 test has
>  only been limited"?
>
>  I can perhaps help with some i965 testing.

Oops, you're right, that was unclear: I've tested on my i830 laptop
and a i945 sony vaio, but not much on i965.  I'm trying to bring the
stack up on a i965 system right now, but any help is appreciated.

>  >  - everything committed on master, except the xf86-video-intel parts,
>  > which are committed on the intel-batchbuffer branch.
>
>  OK, and you mentioned in IRC that you'll look into merging that with
>  the branches that Eric and I have been working on. That sounds great.

Yes, I did my work on top of the upstrem intel-batchbuffer branch and
also wasn't sure if Erics branch introduced performance regressions as
compared to the upstream branch, so I decided to just merge it there
as a first step.

cheers,
Kristian