[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.2.0.90

Anton Khirnov wyskas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:28:55 PST 2008

Hi Gordon,

The latest git is quite stable, much better than 2.2.0 on my 945GM,
but there are still some problems:

1.  #14263 - randomly occurred with FBC off, when I was working with
blender and an Amarok OSD appeared. I haven't been able to reproduce
it with FBC on, but that doesn't have to mean anything. But then, FBC
is suffering from #13326 (or has it been fixed yet?).

2. When switching from X to VT for the first time since starting X,
the VT screen is horriby flickering and lower part of the screen is
shifted up, so it's overlapping with the upper part. If I switch to X
and back, everything is normal. Is there a bug on this?

3. Black is not as black as it should be with XV video overlay. It
might be just wrong gamma settings, but there are six of them and i
have no idea how which of them do what.

And of course the old textured video/opengl tearing problem.

Anton Khirnov