pciaccess clean up

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Mon Feb 25 13:33:05 PST 2008

Matthias Hopf escreveu:
> On Feb 22, 08 20:45:12 -0300, Tiago Vignatti wrote:
>> Also, ajax said that the only OS expected to work on ia64 is linux, so
>> probably we can safely nuke 460gxPCI.[ch], altixPCI.[ch], e8870PCI.[ch],
>> zx1PCI.[ch], which currently aren't ported to pciaccess. No problem here?
>
> At least altixPCI.ch is not an interface file for a special OS, altix is
> an architecture, running Linux. The others might be the same.
>
> Altix is only supported on our enterprise products, so at least we only
> verify its state when a new release is pending. That said, I don't think
> this qualifies for nuking this code.

Thanks for review it guys.

Okay, I didn't nuke these non-linux files. I'll let this gift for you :)

I also pushed some others (minors) things to the master branch today
concerning this pci clean up. I'd be very happy if you could take a look
at it.

Thank you,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre