HDMI output under Linux

hulifox008 hulifox008 at 163.com
Thu Jan 3 21:51:36 PST 2008

Well, so much thanks to all of you.
I'am currently finding a solution for this problem. I have my focus on the HDMI transmitter, CH7315B.
It connects to the TMDS-1 output of the 945gme and SPDIF output of ALC883 codec.
Then video and audio are mixed in CH7315 and pumped to HDMI output. The CH7315B can be configured
through i2c bus that connected to 945gme(This i2c bus also be used to retrive DDC data from monitor).
I've used a i2c monitor on the i2c bus and found out that under windows, some data has been writen to
CH7315B. I think this may be the key. But I don't know what these data mean. And, I'm sure that under
linux, the SPDIF audio signal is OK just as under windows, but it can not be transmited by CH7315B.
So, any one has any information about CH7315B? Thanks.

hulifox008
2008-01-04