MacBook Intel GMA950 w/ Dell 2407WFP - resolution problem

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:50:48 PST 2008

I have not posted a bug just yet as I've been trying to get to the
bottom of this to give a better bug. I posted my X logs in a previous
email. I know the common thing between my Samsung 43T & Dell 2407 is I
believe both panels where produced by Samsung.

>From what I've boil things down to so far it has something to do with
EDID .. and probably the EDID version supported by the monitor.

So it's interesting to know that yours works. What is the exact model
that you have ?