Xserver failure after suspend to TAM

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de
Wed Jan 16 02:57:26 PST 2008

On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 23:06:04 +0100, Tino Keitel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> sometimes after resume from suspend to RAM the Xorg server crashes and
> then fails to restart afterwards.
>
> Attached is the logfile from such a failed start with the current 2.2
> branch driver (git revision 79ea745d86b3a3959ce52a4744d0469a55544b31).
>
> I have to reboot to get a working X again.

Hi,

I when I switch to a text console before suspend, I can resume find.
But as soon as I switch back to X after resume, the server crashes.

Is there anything I could try (disabling specific options)? This makes
suspend to RAM unusable for me, as I have to reboot in many cases after
resume.

Regards,
Tino