Call for community testers for intel driver

Richard Goedeken SirRichard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Jan 18 04:30:06 PST 2008

I'd like to be a part of this as well.  The Intel system that I'm working with
is an Aopen MiniPC:

  - 965GM Chipset
  - MP-965DR, Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz mobile, 667MHz DDR2
  - 32" Sony Wega SDTV (composite, svideo, component)
  - VGA Monitor 1280x1024
  - git master drm, mesa, and xf86-video-intel
  - Fedora 8

I think I've already filed bug reports on freedesktop.org for all of the major
video issues that I've encountered on this system, and I'll continue testing to
get them resolved.  You guys are making a lot of progress and it's great to have
visibility into the process and be able to help things along.

Richard Goedeken