Intel G35 / X3500 video tearing

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:34:56 PST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 12:17 PM, Ryan Melena <ryan.melena at gmail.com> wrote:
> >there is no overlay on X3000+ chips.
> >
> >And yes, this is known problem.
> >
> >--
> >Lukáš Hejtmánek
>
> Thanks for the confirmation.  Has there been any discussion about a
> possible solution to this issue?  Is there a ticket assigned that I
> could use to track progress on this issue?
>
> Thanks again!

Just curious what kind of a timeline we might see for a fix for this
known problem?  With the recent Intel announcement I'm ready to pickup
this same board and become a community tester as well, but I'd hope
that existing known problems will be fixed relatively "soonish" so I
don't feel like my testing is going to yield little to no results.

Thanks!

-Chad