xserver/GL/apple build error - do I need this?

Edward Hughes IV echughesiv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:11:17 PST 2008

After recently having some questions answered on the list, I've pushed
forward and began my build.  My goal is to build the current
intel-xvmc branch to test and provide feedback.  Everything seems to
be fine until I hit this:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`../../hw/darwin/quartz/xpr/x-list.c', needed by `distdir'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `.../Dev/Xorg/xserver/GL/apple'
make[1]: *** [distdir] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `.../Dev/Xorg/xserver/GL'
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

The obvious "apple" seems to me that it pertains to X11 on OS X, so I
figure that I don't need this.  Correct?  Is there a way to disable
building this?

BTW - I'm running Kubuntu 7.10 x86_64, with my MAKEFLAGS="-j2"

-Edward