RandR 1.3 additions?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Jan 22 08:45:56 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 13:07 +0100, Matthias Hopf wrote:

+    "RANDR_SIGNAL_FORMAT"      aka RR_PROPERTY_SIGNAL_FORMAT
+       Type:                   int8
+       Flags:                  Immutable (TBD)

This should be allowed to be mutable, but not required -- at least the
Intel TV output can switch formats.

(btw, in the US, we use 'composite', 's-video' and 'component' instead
of FBAS,SVideo and YPbPr)

+    "RANDR_PANNING_AREA"       aka RR_PROPERTY_PANNING_AREA
+       Type:                   string
+       Flags:                  -

We should do this with protocol instead of a property.

keith.packard at intel.com