Mac mini PPC X.org 1.3.0 (Ubuntu gutsy) and Evesham Alqemi S LCD TV

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Jan 23 13:11:24 PST 2008

> Does Option "MacModel" "mini-internal" help?  Some mini's seem to use
> external TMDS while others use internal.  I had to guess as I'm not
> sure which are which.

It doesn't, I'm afraid; exactly the same problem (screen black until
after a VT switch).

If it helps, the screen is "lit-up black" rather than "no-signal
black", I think.

Can I use radeontool regset to set the registers to what they look
like after a VT switch? I'm loath to try that sort of thing without
checking if it's OK in case I break my TV!

sil

--
New Year's Day --
everything is in blossom!