error while running Xorg on ARM platform

Azza Kamal eng_azza_kamal at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 23:34:34 PDT 2008

I checked your posts on the mailig list in 2005 but I didn't find anything that help to fix my problem. The Xorg version that I used is 6.8.2.

Have any one any idea about that problem. Is it a problem in the configurations I specified in host.def file or what?? also I cross compile Xorg on a pc that has Fedora Core 3 linux while my target platform has Montavista kernel, does this matter??

Have any one succeeded in cross compiling Xorg6.8.2 successfully before and run it on his target board. If so can he please send me that successful sccenario.

Thanks very much in advance.

Azza