Which application grab the mouse cursor ?

Mildred ml.mildred593 at online.fr
Thu Jul 17 13:37:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

Sometimes it happens to me that an application grabs the mouse cursor,
and that the application is interrupted in some way, which prevents the
mouse cursor to be released.

In those circumstances, I would like to be able to kill that single
applications using for example a virtual terminal. But I have to know
which application grabbed the mouse cursor.

So is there a command line tool that would display which application is
currently grabbing the mouse ?
Thanks.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred at jabber.fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]