N-Trig Dual-Input digitizer

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Jun 13 11:17:27 PDT 2008

Le vendredi 13 juin 2008 à 19:34 +0200, David Kraeutmann a écrit :

> I've reverse-engineered N-Trig's Dual-Input digitizer and I'm searching
> for someone to write a driver for it.
> This digitizer is used in Dells Latitude XT.
> I also wrote a small python script that analyzes the output, you can
> download it from http://kane.redfox-media.net/hidraw0.py .

These days it's probably better to get device support in-kernel. Once
it's exported as a normal linux input device it can be picked up by the
xorg evdev driver (and as a bonus it will work with non-X apps too)

You should check the linux-input list
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-input
and the linux driver project
http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/