ATI Radeon X1650 Pro problem

Mohan Parthasarathy suruti94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:50:04 PDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I just used the proprietary to start with. I am using ubuntu Fiesty release
and
when i used the radeon driver there i got an error

(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//radeon_drv.so
(EE) LoadModule: Module radeon_drv does not have a radeon_drvModuleData data
object.
(II) UnloadModule: "radeon_drv"
(II) Unloading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//radeon_drv.so

There seems to be some mismatch. Also, how do i get a matching drm module ?
I am assuming that the current one in 2.6.20 should kernel branch should
work.

-mohan