EFI- intel xorg-driver for Macbook

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Tue Mar 11 12:27:08 PDT 2008

On Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:40 am Peter Weber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a xorg-driver for the X3100 in development, which really
> support's EFI?
>
> I am really frustrated due the bad support from Intel, for it's only
> EFI-Technology! I don't want use the legacy-bios, because GNU/LINUX
> fully supports EFI.

Can you be more specific about the problems you're seeing?  This is the first
I've heard of "bad support"--we try to do our best in dealing with bug
reports and issues people report.  Please try to collect enough information
about your configuration to file a bug, according to
http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html and we'll take a
look at it.

Thanks,
Jesse