[patch] Re: HAL and hotplugging

Dustin Spicuzza dustin at virtualroadside.com
Tue Mar 18 21:31:03 PDT 2008

Hey,

Has anyone looked at this yet? It fixed the problems that were
previously mentioned, and I've been running it with my touchscreen since
Sunday, no issues yet. I was going to add some of the documentation to
the Wiki pages (and correct some of it as well, perhaps some
consolidation should be done), but seeing as this is just a patch I
wanted to hold off for the moment. Thanks.

Dustin

--
Innovation is just a problem away